How To Dominate Your Boyfriend
Even in this day and age, many women feel as though they are relegated to a submissive role in their romantic relationships. "How do I dominate my boyfriend?" This sounds like a simple question, but it is one with a complex set of answers.
There is a deep psychological aspect to this question, and that means you will need to do some soul searching before you can fully answer it. Why do you feel the need to dominate? Is equality enough? Do you want revenge of some sort? Do you need to be in control? Are there events from your past that are making you feel this way now? Getting help from a psychologist or relationship counselor can help a great deal as you uncover the meaning behind your desire.
The following information is shared under the assumption that you will only use it for good. There are some powerful concepts here, so please do not use them to be abusive or negative in any way.
1. Have him do favors for you - The reason for this is not to reap the immediate benefits of the favors, though that is fringe benefit. The real reason for getting him to do favors for you is that he will like you more. His brain will seek ways to justify doing the favors and it's this justification that will lead to your becoming more dominant.
2. Make him work for you - Study after study has shown that women still do the majority of the chores around the home. Perhaps this is one of the biggest reasons why women have the need to regain some of the dominance in the relationship. Getting him to do some work for you will help to rebalance the scales. NOTE: While you may be appreciative of him doing his "fair share", you shouldn't make a big deal about it. Instead, act as though his working for you is to be expected.
3. Watch what you wear - No, we are not talking about wearing sexy clothes to make him all flustered. Instead, take a cue from people who are in a position of authority. Police officers, for example, almost always wear black, navy blue, or a darker shade of gray. They need every edge they can get to exert psychological dominance over the people they deal with, and watching what you wear will help you to get the upper hand.
4. Be a better decision maker - The more decisions you make, the less opportunity he we will have to be dominant over you. He may be able to question your decisions, but he can't change the fact that a decision has been made. Another benefit of making decisions is that you will get better at making them.
5. Take charge - Some men are dominant for no other reason than that their women are not. "How do I dominate my boyfriend?" You take charge and start being dominant. In other words, you just do it!
Older Women Dating Younger Men
... and it is beginning to become a problem. She likes to stay active and spend time outdoors but has curtailed many of these things she loves because he won't go with her. Now, she's beginning to feel very depressed and alone. It is going to continue to cause more stress on her marriage. So, dating a younger guy may be a great way for you to make sure that you don't have to worry ...
... may not have noticed before. Generally, problems in a relationship arise due to disagreements. You think you are right, they think they are right, and you just can not see eye to eye. That is why seeing a counselor can be a great help for your relationship. The counselor can provide both of you with a new vantage point. They can be a mediator to help you walk in your partner's ...
How To Talk Dirty To My Boyfriend
... that well he may get the wrong impression of you. I wouldn't do this too early in the relationship. 2. He may expect this all the time. Again, if the two of you are just starting out and don't really know each other that well, this could set a precedent for the way he thinks your sex life will be all the time. If you are ok with doing this all the time, that is fine. But if you ...
Fun Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
... insight into what makes him tick. What's the wildest thing that you have ever done? Warning! Only ask this question if you are ready for the answer. You may be shocked at some of the things your boyfriend has done, or you may be amused by them. The only way to find out is to ask him. These are only a few of the fun questions to ask your boyfriend, but don't stop there. Once you ...